Monday, July 11, 2011

Couch to 5K Day 7 - Week 3


i was so anxious and nervous right from when i woke up this morning. i knew i would have a 3 minute jog and not sure if i would be able to make it or not. i have to remember to take it one step at a time and if i fail, then i try again - instead of trying to give up and talk myself out of things before i even attempt them. i made it through the first run with no issues and i almost started crying because i was able to do it without too much problems. it was the first time i have been truly proud of myself for sticking with this. today wasn't as hard as i thought it would be.

lately, i have been thinking about even running when i am bored - which is so unlike me. but i think the stress and worry about trying to find a job really is wearing on me. i have this week to find a job, if i don't - then i am not going to be able to go to montana for our family reunion and for my cousins' wedding next week. it makes me really really sad. i miss my family and need a break from this summer heat. i know i need to be responsible and not go if i don't get a job, but i always worry if i will regret not taking the time to spend with my family. i haven't seen my dad or sister since november and the rest of my family for 2 years. i miss the mountains and clean air :) wish me luck this week and i promise to bring back lovely pictures!!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment