Monday, March 7, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
via biana and family
so i stole this from kiki over at once more with feeling. it is always nice to know what is going on in the life outside blogging.
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... LOL. I use it in emails, IMs on facebook, twitter. I really do "laugh out loud" a lot though.
2. Today I am thankful for earphones. I haven't been able to concentrate at work without listening to music in my earphones. Easily distracted.
3. My best friend is my Charlie. He knows when I am sad or mad or happy without me even saying anything.
4. A quirky thing about me is I make up words for body parts. I have a food throat and air throat, soft pad and hard pad...i am sure there is others.
5. This weekend I am going to get the last minute things ready for Funky Finds Spring Fling. I am doing my first studio set-up for the photo booth on Saturday. If you live in the area, come stop by.
6. Something that worries me is next week. I am really worried things are going to go word. It makes me want to throw up.
7. On my night stand you would find books, remotes, antacid, a lamp, earphones for watching netflix on my ipod at night when i cant sleep.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
what is going on?
i hate that when i decide to try and focus more on my
life in general
i get super busy at work. for the past 3 weeks i have been working overtime.
i get home around 7:30 pm and am so beat from the day it is hard to
i am working on my photo booth for funky finds spring fling - which is in less than 2 weeks! eek! i have never shot in a studio setting. i am really nervous, exciting, scared - did i say NERVOUS!
hopefully soon something great will happen. creativity and greatness will come back to this blog, to my photography and i will do everything that is in my head.
i want a baby squirrel
i need to do laundry
i should save more money
loves you my friends!