Friday, July 1, 2011

Couch to 5K Day 3


today was really rough. after 2 days with no a/c, the last thing i feel like doing running in the warm weather and sweating.

we started off our run and had to come back after the 2nd run, because duty called. lame! when that happens we have to start all over. so it turned into an almost hour walk/run.

on the 2nd to last run i thought i was going to pass out. my lungs were killing me and my body wanted to stop. on the last run, charlie challenged me to keep going after the 60 seconds. i pushed myself and had a hard time catching my breath, but did it and now i could totally take a shower and a nap...if the house was cool.

this weekend, well tomorrow is kaitlyn's 9th birthday. we are going to gaylord texan and stay the night and go to their new pool. she is very excited and so are we. this is the first time we have had kaitlyn on her actual birthday.

we are planning on waking her up at 12:00 am with pancakes and candles to wish her a happy birthday!

what do you do for your kids on their birthday?

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your training! I have found that if I make sure to have protein and fiber with all my meals/snacks it helps me to stay full longer. I also eat every 2-3 hours!
    On all birthdays in our home the "birthday fairies" always visit in the middle of the night so the birthday person wakes up to streamers and balloons!

    ReplyDelete