Monday, July 26, 2010

back from the long weekend

we got back last night from a lovely weekend in Canyon Lake, TX where I floated the river. Charlie, just relaxed (since he hates river/lake water). I floated the Guadalupe River on Friday and Saturday. It was a lot of fun, but really busy on Saturday. I only brought my camera on Sat. because I didn't have a water proof case. My arms kill from paddling, but if you didn't know. I LOVE BEING IN WATER!! Love it, love it. No cell phones, no computers, no tv...just nature and good friends.

Charlie and I stopped in Austin on Sunday to visit Tattoo Mike and get cupcakes from Hey Cupcake!! I love that place.
Love and Cupcakes

Here are just a few pictures from the weekend.







also, today was the first day of Journaling for a Cause. Here is my page! I hope to get better at doodling and coming up with ideas.

Day 1 - JFAC

blog signature

2 comments: