Sunday, March 11, 2012

a little about me for new readers - a:z about me



i saw this over at 74 lime lane and thought i would participate also. since i have a lot of new readers and want to tell you a bit about myself!

A // Age: 31.9 (turn 32 on April 5)
B // Bed size: King
C // Chore that you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
D // Dogs: 2 pups - Lucy and Kai
E // Essential start to your day: Going pee
F // Favourite color: Aqua
G // Gold or Silver: Silver
H // Height: about 5’ 8”
I // Instruments you play: I played the clarinet for 6 years, but don't know if I could now.
J // Job title: Lost Soul right now.
K // Kids: Step daughter - Kaitlyn 9 1/2
L // Live: a house i am ok with, in a town i love.
M // Mother’s name: Penny
N // Nicknames: Kimi, Chicken
O // Overnight hospital stays: many
P // Pet peeve: people who are bandwagon hoppers.
Q // Quote from a movie: So? Sew buttons!
R // Right or left handed: Right
S // Siblings: 1 sister - Heather
T // Time you wake up: between 5:30-5:45 am during the week. Around 7 am on the weekends
U // Underwear: whatever that can cover my big ole' tushy
V // Vegetable you hate: brocolli
W // What makes you run late: Wanting to sleep longer.
X // X-Rays you’ve had: Knee, wrist, hips
Y // Yummy food that you make: Potato Kielbasa Skillet
Z // Zoo animal: All, I love the zoo. But love tigers and monkey's the most.

I hope you play along!

blog signature Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are quite the early riser. A great way to find out some interesting things about people ~ your dish sounds yummy and you played the clarinet. How cool!

    ReplyDelete