1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog, but only one cup.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He just sits them under the tree.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I used to like white, but everyone does them now. So maybe this year I will do halloween lights just to be different.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I have always wanted to buy some real mistletoe to hang, but am always to lazy and cheap to pay for it...so no.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but we are going to Nevada this year. So I want to do them next weekend so they are up when we come home.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sweet Potato Casserole with marshmallows and brown sugar.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Having all of my cousins come visit and all of us sleeping in a bedroom on the floor. Then in the morning waiting in the hallway until our parents said it was ok to go to the tree.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean "truth"? I still believe. No, but forreals - one year when I was like 11, I was sitting in the kitchen with my parents and we were going to my grandparents house for Christmas. My parents were chatting and my mom asked my dad how they were going to get me and my sister's bikes home after Christmas...that is when I knew my parents were Santa and I was getting a new bike! SCORE!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, or two or three.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I have a lot of ornaments that I have accumulated over the years and some the kiddo has made.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love the snow and don't think I have ever had a white Christmas. Growing up in Utah and Nevada, it is usually in the 70's. Texas is almost as bad.
12. Can you ice skate? I can, but not very good.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Cabbage Patch when I was 5 or 6.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Giving gifts.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas candy that my mom makes.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making candy and goodies.
17. What tops your tree? A santa hat.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, but receiving is nice.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I like them, in quantity.
20. Favorite Christmas show? It's a Wonderful Life
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Christmas Angel song...something about shoes. Makes me cry everytime.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Noel, by NSYNC - go listen to it...you will love it!
Thanks to Jess from IROCKSOWHAT for this awesome MEME!!